Skip to content
- Sit on a mat with your back straight and both of your legs extended to the front.
- If your hamstrings are tight, bend your knees.
- Wrap an exercise band around your feet.
- Hold the ends of the band with both hands.
- As you pull your hands toward your waist, exhale.
- The palms of your hands should be facing each other.
- Continue pulling on the band. Your elbows will move to the back.
- Your shoulder blades will draw together.
- Repeat this movement 10 times.
- This is a good back exercise and is called the lateral row.