Skip to content
- While lying on the floor, use an exercise rope or band to execute the hamstring stretch.
- Wrap the band underneath one foot and hold onto the ends of the band with your hands.
- Your other leg is extended to the front and flat on the floor.
- Exhale and lift your leg (the one that has the band situated underneath the foot) straight up.
- Give a slight tug on the band. You should feel a tug in the back of the upper thigh.
- Hold this position for a couple of seconds and then lower your leg to the floor, letting up on the tension band.
- This will strengthen your legs, which support you, and enable you to maintain better posture.