One of the most common skin problems which many people deal with is acne and blackheads. Acne sufferers try many solutions and chemical creams which often cause adverse effects. Some of the treatments fight acne effectively, but they also leave a permanent damage to your skin. Hence, blemishes and scars appear on the skin as a result of acne breakouts.
There are many products which claim to fight acne scars quickly and effectively. However, these products are usually expensive and full of chemicals. Fortunately, there are some natural solutions which can eliminate and reduce the blemishes and acne scars. We present you several of them.
1. ALOE VERA
- The Aloe Vera gel is packed with vitamins which are very powerful in combating acne scars.
- The gel is very gentle and an amazing moisturizer.
- Hence, it will soften, heal your skin and prevent any further skin damage or irritation.
- There are many Aloe Vera based products in the pharmacies.
- However, you should try to find fresh and natural Aloe Vera which will provide the best results.
- You should simply break off one leaf, peel the outer layers and take out the gel.
- Then, apply the gel to your skin with a gentle massage.
- Let the gel stay for more than 30 minutes and rinse well with water.
2. COCONUT OIL
- Coconut oil is probably the best moisturizer among the natural remedies.
- The nutrients and the essential fatty acids in coconut oil provide numerous healing properties, and eliminating the acne scars is just one of them.
- Your soft will get a healthier and more perfect look with this amazing natural oil.
- Take a quarter of a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil.
- Put it on your palm and massage it into your skin using the fingertips.
- The coconut oil will soak into your skin.
- You shouldn’t wash it, but if you feel it causes discomfort, leave it to act for 30 minutes and clean it with a cleanser.
3. SUGAR SCRUB
- A homemade sugar scrub can heal the acne scars with its powerful therapeutic properties.
- The sugar cane is rich in glycolic acid, which cleans the skin of dead skin cells and regenerates the skin.
- Mix a raw organic cane with olive oil in 2:1 ratio.
- Then, add a few drops of lemon juice.
- You should get a paste. Apply the scrub on the scars and let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Afterward, rinse well with water and apply a natural moisturizer.
- Repeat the treatment two to three times a week.
5. ROSE HIP SEED OIL
- Rosehip seed oil is very beneficial for promoting the health of your skin.
- It is packed with vitamin A, fatty acids, and trans-retinoic acid.
- Acne treatment always use organic cold-pressed oil.
- You should apply undiluted rosehip seed oil on your clean skin.
- Massage the oil gently until it is fully absorbed.
- You can repeat this procedure twice a day.
5. BAKING SODA
- The sodium bicarbonate crystals in baking soda are a powerful skin exfoliator.
- Thus, baking soda can heal the scars, clean your pores and prevent any further skin damage.
- Method 1: Mix baking soda and water in 2:2 ration until you get a thick paste.
- Massage the paste on your scars and let it stay for 1-2 minutes.
- Then, rinse it with lukewarm water. Finally, moisturize your skin with a natural product, such as coconut oil, olive oil or rose hip seed oil.
- Method 2: Take one teaspoon of baking soda and add an olive oil, so you get a paste. Massage the paste on the scars for 5 minutes and rinse well with lukewarm water.
- You can repeat the process on a daily basis.
- Raw natural honey is packed with antioxidant benefits and full of essential nutrients.
- All these powerful components make it an amazing remedy for acne scars and cell regeneration.
- Moreover, honey softens the skin and makes it smooth.
- You can make honey and lemon face mask.
- Simply, mix 2 teaspoons of raw honey with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Wash your face with warm water and then apply the mask on your skin.
- Make sure you avoid the area around your eyes.
- Let is stay for 2 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- Finally, wash your face with cold water to close the pores. Repeat once a week.